About this cookies policy
This cookies policy explains what cookies are and how we use them, the types of cookies we use, that is, the information we collect using cookies and how that information is used, and how to control cookie preferences.
Your consent applies to the following domains: navieranortour.com.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- Only allow communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
Thus, among the excepted cookies would be those whose purpose is:
- “User input” cookies.
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies.
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies for load balancing.
- User interface customization cookies.
- Certain add-on cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in the following sections.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified according to the following criteria:
Depending on who installs the cookie, these can be:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment either from a computer or domain managed by us or by a third party, but the information collected in the cookies is managed by a third party other than the owner of the website. .
Depending on their retention period, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: are those that last the time the user is browsing the web page and are deleted when the navigation ends.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of the various options and services it offers. For example, those for session maintenance, those that allow the use of security elements, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to choose or customize features of the website such as language, regional settings or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: these are used by web portals to create browsing profiles and to know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services. They allow the control of geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, the information on the web that is most accepted, etc.
- Advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The following list details the cookies used on our website.
|__cfduid||1 month||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings per client. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|__vt||1 hour||No description|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track site usage for site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat||1 minute||Google Universal Analytics installs these cookies to speed up the request rate and limit data collection on high-traffic sites.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source where they come from and the pages visited anonymously.|
|ab_disable_remember_me||7 years||No description|
|ak_bmsc||2 hours||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||0||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user's consent for cookies in the "Analysis" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||0||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record user consent for cookies in the "Functional" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record user consent for cookies in the "Advertising" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the "Necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Performance" category.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|elementor||never||This cookie is used by the website's WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website's content in real-time.|
|PMC||2 years||No description|
|SRT||session||This cookie is set by the provider Tripadvisor. This is a Tripadvisor session cookie used for advertising purposes.|
|TACds||2 months||This cookie is set by the provider TripAdvisor. This cookie is used for showing travel information and ads based on the user preferences.|
|TADCID||10 years||The domain of this cookie is owned by Tripadvisor. The cookie stores a unique identification for the Tripadvisor user. The cookie helps to see the embedded content of Tripadvisor.|
|TART||5 days||This cookie is set by the provider Tripadvisor. This cookie is used for viewing contents and ads from Tripadvisor, which in return helps to earn money from Tripadvisor if the visitor has clicked the ads.|
|TASession, ServerPool||third parties||session||This cookie is set by the provider Tripadvisor. This cookie is used for user tracking and viewing embedded contents from TripAdvisor like payment of referral commission fees etc.|
|TASID||30 minutes||No description|
|TASSK||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by the provider Tripadvisor. This cookie is used for viewing embedded contents to the visitor from Tripadvisor. It also helps to know whether the visitor had clicked on the advertisement, to collect payment from the Tripadvisor.|
|TATravelInfo||This cookie is set by the provider Tripadvisor. This cookie is used for viewing contents and ads from Tripadvisor, which in return helps to earn money from Tripadvisor if the visitor has clicked the ads.|
|TAUD||This cookie is set by the provider Tripadvisor. This is Tripadvisor session cookie used for advertising purposes.|
|TAUnique||2 years||This cookie is set by the provider TripAdvisor. This cookie is used for showing travel information and ads based on the user preferences.|
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
Our site does not control the cookies used by these third parties. For more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, we recommend reviewing their own cookies policies.
4. INFORMATION AND OBTAINING CONSENT FOR INSTALLATION
navieranortour.com will try at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the user’s consent for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a banner appears informing you of the existence of cookies and that by accepting them you give your consent for the installation of cookies.
5. HOW CAN I PREVENT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
The user can reject the installation of all those cookies, according to their preferences, except those that they expressly authorize or those that are of a technical profile and must be installed to guarantee the correct functioning of the web page, indicating those that they wish to install or reject in the banner or cookie acceptance window that appears when entering the home page. However, there are other ways to prevent cookies from being installed on your computer, as we indicate below.
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or so that the browser notifies him when a server wants to save a cookie. If some technical cookies are disabled, the correct functioning of some of the web utilities will not be guaranteed.
The user may exclude Google Analytics “analytical and advertising” cookies from being stored on their terminal by means of the exclusion systems provided by Google Analytics.
Below, we also provide you with some examples of how to disable cookies:
a) Through the configuration of the browser itself:
For more information, go to the page of the Spanish Data Protection Agency that helps configure privacy in social networks, browsers and mobile operating systems.
b) Using third-party tools:
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
In any case, the user can allow or block cookies, as well as delete their browsing data (including cookies) from the browser they use. Check the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites that do not belong to our entity, we will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.
7. HOW DO WE COLLECT AND USE IP ADDRESSES?
The web servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to know if you have given your consent for the installation of cookies, to carry out only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of visits made to the web, the order of visits, the access point , etc.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
The cookies installed in our web domain are installed on our server, so the data collected in them is not subject to international data transfers.
Third-party cookies installed on our website by third-party domains may be subject to international data transfer. To obtain more information about the possible international data transfers that these cookies may entail, we recommend that you click on the “more information” section of the cookie you wish to consult.
The data collected by Google Analytics cookies may be subject to international data transfer as they are processed by Google.
9. UPDATE OF OUR COOKIES POLICY
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure its validity, so it can be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly where we will inform you of any updates in this regard.
Date: 26 March 2021