Bring your yoga practice to another level.
It is a different experience, a getaway to make the most of nature. Perfect to re-connect with the person’s essence and with the wonders that the Natural Park Lobos Island offers.
With this excursion you will have the opportunity to practice a meditation in contact with nature by the hand of our certified teacher in Vinyasa Yoga RYS 500, Hatha Yoga 200 h, Yin Yoga 100 h with specialization in therapeutic Yoga for cancer patients. The yoga classes are inspirating and suitable for all levels. Our teacher share her knowledge with love and passion bringing her students to a heightened state of awerness of body and mind.
10:00 Departure on the Barco Majorero to Lobos Island
Expected duration of the trip: 20 min.
11:00 start the yoga class at La Concha Beach
Expected duration of the class: 90min.
12:30 Free time to explore the island and have a swim
14:20 ó 17:00 Return to Corralejo
Estimated duration of the return journey: 20 min.
Calendar Beach Yoga Experience
- Availability: Thursdays (except: July, August and September and 29 December 2022; January 12 and 26, February 9 and 23, March 9 and April 6, 2023)
- Months: October until April
- 90 min. Hatha Yoga practice (Pranayama, Asanas, Meditation)
- Roundtrip boat tickets from Corralejo to the natural park
- Authorization to visit the Natural park
- Mandatory travel insurance, Port taxes.
- Not includes: hotel pick-up, lunch, drinks.
What should I bring?
- Bring water and food.
- Adjustable visor cap (highly recommended).
- High sun protection.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes for sports.
- Towel, swimsuit and flip flops.
“Majorero” Boat Glass Bottom Boat, located at the end of the Port of Corralejo in front of the bus stop.
Minimum age to carry out the activity